Have your bread and eat it too with my gluten-free honey oat bread! This bread is so unbelievably fluffy and chewy and requires zero kneading!
- 2 cups gluten-free flour (with xanthan gum)
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 tablespoon fast-rising yeast
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1½ cups warm water
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 egg whites
- Combine the dry ingredients in one bowl and whisk the wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Pour batter into a greased loaf pan, cover with a kitchen towel and allow to rise in a warm place for 20 minutes.
- Set the oven to 375° and bake for 35-40 minutes. Allow to cool over a cooling rack for at least 1 hour before slicing. (*Slice and freeze in an airtight bag. Toast before serving.)