I was browsing through the stores and noticing the upcoming fashions for spring. I came, I saw, I contoured, and am now ready to share the following beauty tips to enhance your life:
1. If you’re stressed, you get pimples; if you cry, you get wrinkles; so smile and get dimples.
2. Yesterday’s eyeliner can be today’s smoky eye, if you believe in yourself.
3. Diet tip: Spend all your money on makeup and you won’t have any left to buy food!
4. I set up an unsuccessful date and the feedback I received was as follows:
Guy: I like a girl with no makeup!
Girl: I like a guy with no opinions!
Me: Perfect - opposites attract, and besides, nobody gets everything they want!
5 Eyebrows are the one thing you can get into shape without any exercise.
6 True friends are with you throughout your eyebrow phases - through thick or thin.
7 A little powder and paint make a woman what she ain’t.
8 Trust me: The only drama you need is in your lashes.
9 A smile is the best makeup a girl can wear.
10. There are no ugly women, just lazy ones.
- All the makeup in the world cannot cover an empty brain.
12. True beauty comes from within - within the bottles, jars, compacts, and lipstick tubes.
13. Makeup is not a mask to cover your real beauty, just a tool to express who you are from the inside.
14.In order to perfect the natural, “no makeup” look, you will need 27 cosmetic products.
Well, in case you haven’t realized, it’s Purim, so wake up and smell the hamantashen! Relax, stop taking yourself so seriously; instead, transform yourself into Green Esther by painting your face with green primer, eyeshadow, and liner. You will certainly be the envy of all, so go and have yourself a freilechen Purim!
Risselle Naimark is a Professional Freelance Makeup Artist and Skincare Consultant. She carries an extensive line of personalized skincare, cosmetics, and anti-aging products. Risselle is also available for weddings, Bar Mitzvahs, makeup lessons, and all of your beauty needs. She can be reached at 718 263-5517.