On with the Passover-friendly recipes! These peanut butter chocolate chip cookies only require five ingredients and can be made with any nut butter you prefer! They’re super-moist and so easy to love. Give it a try!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the ingredients until a thick batter forms.
- Scoop two tablespoons of batter onto a parchment paper-lined baking tray 2 inches apart, and bake for 12-14 minutes until firm.
- Allow to cool on a cooling rack for 5 minutes.