This tiramisu recipe is a fun play on a classic tiramisu trifle. It’s no bake, easy to make, and is served in individual jars – great for Shavuos! I’m using cream cheese for that rich cheesecake flavor we all love.
- 8-oz. block of cream cheese, at room temperature
- 8 oz. heavy cream
- 1/3-1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee powder (dissolved in ¾ cup hot water and 2 tablespoons sugar)
- 20-25 vanilla cookies
- Cocoa powder, for topping
- Using an electric hand mixer, whip the sugar, vanilla extract, and cream cheese in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whip the whipped cream until stiff peaks form, then slowly fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Dip cookies into the coffee mixture and place them at the bottom of the jars.
- Layer the cream and cookies until the jars are full. Then top with cocoa powder.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.