Mexican street corn is typically cooked over an outdoor grill and served on the cob. I’m making things super easy with this Mexican street corn bowl, topped with crumbly feta cheese and a sprinkle of chili! Prepared in under 10 minutes, this baby is spicy, tangy, creamy, and mess free! A perfect side dish for all Fourth of July festivities!
- 10 oz. bag frozen corn
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Juice of ½ lime
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- Minced cilantro, for topping
- Crumbled feta cheese (optional)
- Heat up a heavy-duty skillet on high heat for 3 minutes, add in the corn and toss every minute or so until the corn is slightly charred. Allow the corn to cool completely.
- In a bowl, mix the seasonings with the cooked corn, then top with cheese and cilantro before serving.