This one needs no introduction. CRISPY. TRUFFLE. POTATOES. That’s all I’m gonna say. Grab the recipe!
- 1 lb. baby golden potatoes
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Truffle oil, for drizzling
- Place the potatoes in a pot with cold water, bring to a boil, and cook until fork tender.
- Using the bottom of a plate or pan, smash the potatoes slightly until they are cracked but still remain intact.
- Place on a parchment paper-lined baking tray and season with salt, pepper, and olive oil.
- Bake at 450°F for 15 minutes on each side or until dark golden brown and crispy.
- While still hot, toss the potatoes with garlic, parsley, and truffle oil.