These gluten free oatmeal muffins taste just like fall! They’re super moist and delicious, filled with warm cinnamon spice that’ll keep you making these for weeks.
- 2 cups oat flour
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 ½ tablespoons vinegar
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Oats/nuts/chocolate chips for topping
- In a mixing bowl, combine the milk, sugar, vinegar, oil, vanilla extract, and salt. Allow this mixture to sit for 10 minutes until the milk starts to curdle.
- Gently fold in the oat flour, cinnamon and baking powder, then scoop ⅓ cup of batter into muffin cups and top with oats.
- Bake on 350° for 15-18 minutes until a toothpick slides in and out cleanly.
- Allow the cupcakes to cool completely on a cooling rack before handling. *Freeze in an airtight bag for later use.